Tobacco and Tree Dieta
The Sanctuary – NY, USA - July 26th - August 2nd 2022
Plants teach what they have mastered in millions of years of evolution – how to live in harmony, peace and balance with ourselves and our environment.
Merav Artzi, A trained plant medicine healer (Tabaquera-Curandera), offering ceremonies and diets with Tobacco and other Master Plants for healing and learning, in Urubamba, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Peru. She is exceptionnaly coming to The Sanctuary to offer her sacred work.
The work is held in small groups and individual sessions, with attention to the personal needs and goals of each participant.
- This work is suitable for those who want to embody the values that Tobacco promotes, and incorporate them into their initiation process with other master plants.
- For individuals who need grounding or help with the integration of other types of spiritual practices
- For those feeling a call to create a positive change in their lives and connect with their needs through Shamanic work
- For students of plant medicine who wants to learn, heal and connect with Master Plants
In the Amazon, Tobacco is considered a universal medicine and is used by the Shaman or traditional healer. A teacher and a guide to cosmic knowledge and the spirit world, Tobacco is called with affection ‘The grandfather of all plants’, a plant that brings blessing and protection.
According to the indigenous world view, every life form has a spirit, including plants. Plant spirits teach people how to live in peace and harmony with themselves and their environment. Master plants help us to recognize the truth of who we are, and therefore better understand our relations with the world that we live in. Indigenous medicine men use Tobacco to induce a strong physical and energetic cleanse, promote prophetic dreams and to protect and regulate the energetic body. Tobacco works to bring us back to our body, and connect us to our heart, intuition and higher self.
Given the very high amount of RSVP and the very limited space (10 people) we are offering TWO DATES:
A – July 10th to 17th
B – July 20th to 27th
We are now ready to take your reservation and payment.
PLEASE let us know if you prefer A or B dates. If you can do either please mention A & B.
We will do our best to accommodate your date and will get back to you if the only dates you can is not available anymore.
We will take reservations on a FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The exchange is $1,595 and includes:
- – Initial consultation & recommendation
- – 7 days / 7 nights plant dieta
- – Daily Plant Dieta Ceremony
- – Daily Breakfast & Lunch (evening are fasting for the Plant Dieta)
- – Accommodation in camping ON SITE (Bring your own tents & gears)
- – Access to The Sanctuary land & facilities (bathroom, kitchen, shower)
- – Daily support and coaching from Merav Artzi and Jason Sadhana Grechanik
- – Post Dieta Integration/support calls
In order to BOOK please send your deposit payment (50%) by venmo @TheSanctuaryNY or PayPal email@example.com
Let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to this wonderful time together.
The Sanctuary – Callicoon, NY – USA
The Sanctuary is located on the land of the Sacred White Deer, 6 acres of wild forest planted with over 100+ fruits trees, edible bushes and medicinal & native plants.