Tobacco and Tree Dieta
The Sanctuary – NY, USA - August 12-19 & 22-29, 2023
Oak, Hawthorn & Amazonian Trees
Merav Artzi and Jason Grechanik will be running plant diets in upstate New York.
The plant dieta is a chance to learn from one of the master plant teachers. « Dieting » is a traditional process one undertakes to learn and heal deeply from a plant. The dieta is done in isolation which gives the participant a chance to deeply be with oneself, to see and understand the mind. And to allow the plant to maximize its healing effects. We will be working with Tobacco, Oak, Howthorn and Amazonian trees.
We work in the Mamankunawa lineage from the peruvian Amazon.
The work is held in small groups and individual sessions, with attention to the personal needs and goals of each participant.
- This work is suitable for those who want to embody the values that Tobacco promotes, and incorporate them into their initiation process with other master plants.
- For individuals who need grounding or help with the integration of other types of spiritual practices
- For those feeling a call to create a positive change in their lives and connect with their needs through Shamanic work
- For students of plant medicine who wants to learn, heal and connect with Master Plants
Given the very high amount of RSVP and the very limited space (10 people) we are offering TWO DATES:
A – August 12th to 19th
B – August 22nd to 29th
We are now ready to take your reservation and payment.
PLEASE let us know if you prefer A or B dates. If you can do either please mention A & B.
We will do our best to accommodate your date and will get back to you if the only dates you can is not available anymore.
We will take reservations on a FIRST COME / FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The exchange is $1,795 and includes:
- – Initial consultation & recommendation
- – 7 days / 7 nights plant dieta
- – Daily Plant Dieta Ceremony
- – Daily Breakfast & Lunch (evening are fasting for the Plant Dieta)
- – Accommodation in camping ON SITE (Bring your own tents & gears)
- – Access to The Sanctuary land & facilities (bathroom, kitchen, shower)
- – Daily support and coaching from Merav Artzi and Jason Sadhana Grechanik
- – Post Dieta Integration/support calls
In order to BOOK please send your deposit payment (50%) by venmo @TheSanctuaryNY or PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to this wonderful time together.
The Sanctuary – Callicoon, NY – USA
The Sanctuary is located on the land of the Sacred White Deer, 6 acres of wild forest planted with over 100+ fruits trees, edible bushes and medicinal & native plants.